Hands-on-experience in different industries
During my life, especially as a student, I gained hands-on experience in different branches. The contact with customers and practical handling of workflows, best practices – but also problems – expand my business and analyzing skills by a deep understanding of specific business operations. This helps me to really understand all stakeholders.
• Department store / Sales
• Production / Warehouse
• Public Service
• Health / Wellness
Mukk Kinderwelt (former Königskinder & Rebellen) (Website)
Children’s department store
Projects (over 4 years):
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP): Mirroring the company’s structure and processes to the ERP system and implementing solutions to fill the gap between the systems’s funcionality and the business’ needs
- Master Data Management: Optimizing the whole data supply chain from the suppliers to the checkout (e.g. by establishing data pipelines to larger suppliers)
- Business Intelligence: Providing customer and financial insights for management, marketing and purchasing
- Business processes: Analyzing and optimizing business processes cross-departmentally, automation of daily tasks, office reorganization
- Marketing: Technical implementation of promotions
- Staff Training: Writing instructions and train the staff after implementing new functions and workflows.
- Human Resources: Finding and training of new ERP staff
Classica Nova – Hotel | Interior | Design (Website)
Hotel interior design and retail business
Projects (over 5 years):
- E-Commerce: Implementation and administration of an online shop in WordPress/Woocommerce
- Web Development: Planning and Implementation of a One Page Website
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP): Planning and integration of a new ERP-System
- Analytics: Providing of financial analytics
- Controlling: Hotel project calculations
- System infrastructure: Co-planning and implementation of a new client-server infrastructure
- Marketing: Technical implementation of a promotion with tailored content
How I work?
My ingredients for an extraordinary way of working.
Attention to detail
You’ll see my attention to detail and passion in all my work. I don’t search the details, I filter them.
Working with limited budgets teached me: Functions are like colors. Combine them and you’ll get a new one.
I have a “Nothing is impossible!” mentality. That’s why I think problems from the goal back to the start.
I want to find the best fitting solution based on individual needs. I don’t recommend software solutions because of certificates and fancy badges.